Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 8 8/17

So after last nights stressful adventure my mom made sure to get on the phone and reserve a room ahead of time. So we were off to Biddeford.


Well I should sure hope so.

This stretch of the route would take us up route one, the highway that runs along the Maine coast.


*cough Cheater *cough cough


Mooooose! Just in case you were unsure of what they looked like.


A whole colony of cheaters..... I mean motorcyclists.


We got to Biddeford fine. It was kinda a nothing town... no offense. More to come soon!

33 Miles along route 1 north

6 comments:

Elaine H. said...

All right! You are nearing your final destination! Teresa, will you be pedaling back to NYC? :) My postcard arrived yesterday -- thanks so much! I now feel a part of the journey. Well, hope all goes well on the remaining miles. No blowouts, all sunshine. National weather service show sunny skies for Maine:)

Jennifer said...

amazing adventure!! Every morning I check
your blog.....how much we have loved reading about your trip at my house!!!
Be safe, you are both inspirational!

Jennifer said...

Hey! Just heard you guys made the Portland newspaper! (My Mom who lives in Maine just called me about the article.)
Wow!

WeSailFurther said...

where's the rest, yo?

And have you considered keeping the blog going, maybe with an edited title, about your biking adventures while you are up there?

And I think there are some ICE kids up there.

And are you near where the Emma F & Catey F gang go camping?

Luke S said...

You should have checked out Old Orchard Beach just a few miles up the road from Biddeford. Thats a funky little town. Also, Biddeford has a super nice beach called Biddeford pools that you should check out! See you at Colby in a couple day!

AVV said...

yo no tendrĂ­a las fuerzas para tremendo viaje.

felicitaciones por las ganas que le ponen a este reto.