Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 6 8/15

Finally finally I am completely up to date. Ive been a day behind since I started this blog.
I was getting worried about our schedule. I was worried that we weren't covering enough distance so today I set our goals high. Today we were getting to Concord, which was around 70 miles away.

Here we are crossing the Connecticut river. Good bye Vermont.


Hello New Hampshire! "Live Free Or Die!"



Fortunately we were going down this hill. Still scary.


For a good part of the road we had this really nice stream/river, i dunno, following along the side.



HORSIES!!


It was about this point when the sky started to get darker. It was sprinkling and looking like it was about to rain for a good 45 minutes. Good thing it never did.


It kinda looked like the clouds were right over the trees here.


WHAAATTT!!! Oh man if I saw a moose I can just imagine how excited/terrified I would be.


We passed this river along the way but it didn't really look like a river becasue the water was soooooo still. I mean look at the trees reflecting of the water. I love that kinda stuff.


Strong like ox!


Lies!!! we are in New Hampshire duhhhh.


After a long hard day of riding. We finally get to Concord. it was about 6:30 when we rolled into town. This really nice guy on a beautiful titanium Seven bike asked me where we were coming from and where we were going and wished us a good ride. Good vibes as we roll into the city.



Yeah thats right its 7 oclock and shes wearing sunglasses. So BAMF!


Not to much for today guys lots of riding not to much else. 70 Miles wahoo. Next stop Maine!!


70 Miles on 9/202 East

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whoa!!! Cosme! Teresa! Just returned from Maine and I see your blog!!! I am sooooo excited for you,
and hanging on to see your next step!
Does Colby know about your awesome, inspiring adventure???
all the best.
Jennifer

WeSailFurther said...

Cosme! You are the man! This is the coolest thing I have ever heard about. I'm impressed. And I'm impressed that your mom's gone with you. How cool is she? I'll be waiting for more updates. Sweet. And I'm posting a link to your site from my sailing blog!